03-29-2013 05:20 PM
The store had been taken to store by a concerned citizen.
We went to store and they returned computer.
The computer comes up with the message below.
Boot device not found F2 diagnostics. visit hp/com/techcenter. I can't find my documents and backup disk.
I purchased it at Best Buy in Mobile,Al on Airport Blvd.
What can I do to reboot my computer.Will I lose my programs and files?
04-02-2013 12:43 PM
Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
04-05-2013 12:22 AM
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)