Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Up pavillion
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Ubreakifix is main or only authorized place to drop off your computer to send to up for repair in Bayarea and San Francisco so as my warranty was running out in about 14 days I brought it to them.my laptop kept getting blue screen death then it would restart and go back to windows.one 

Day it had the blue screen but never received all I could do was get to the bios it has Toshiba nvme ssd drive.anyway I brought it to ubreakifix to send to up for repair the person said they don't send many computers back to up even though they are one of the only places in San Jose to send it to up he said he had to wait for code from his manager.this was on 19th April my HP warranty ended on 5th july.the sales clerk said it would be back in June as covid was slow.i rang up ubreakifix San Jose end of june.to see about the laptop.the person said it was sitting in the shop since I dropped it off .he said they emailed me yet I did not get an email or call.he then said a manager would call next day.he also said it would cost $88  if I wanted to reset the computer which said  I did not send to you to hold onto but to send it to up.i sent an email to main ubreakifix email as Manager never called.so then some one called today and said it would cost $125 for 256gb hard drive or $160 for 512k hard drive I said I sent it to you to send it back to hp for warranty repair not for you to sit on it for nearly 3 months to charge me to repair it.he said he would talk to a manager a few  he rang back a few hours later and said  the manager had sent it back to hp but they refused it as it has damage.yet the other guy said it had not moved from the shop.the laptop has no damage to it as they checked it when I brought it in and he said it was in good condition he even powered it on to the bios.what aren't options here as the warranty has run out.Hp should drop this scam company from it's au

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

HP warranty ended on 5th may

HP Recommended

Hi @Craigslist1

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

The warranty was in effect when I sent it to ubreakifix on 19 March the warranty ended on 5th May that is my complaint  ubreakifix

Never sent it to hp when my Toshiba nvme ssd drive in my HP pavillion broke.i drove 50 miles to San Jose and they sat on it until july.as it's one of your only consumer authorized places in Bay area to send it to to send it to hp for repair

And HP should remove this scam company from it's authorized drop off place

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.