Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hello, I have a problem with my product key. System show me message "Your Windows License Will Expire 24.10.2016". I didn't change my system for another system. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Des9

Welcome to the HP Forum! 🙂 It is a fantastic site to find information, tips, and suggestions. For you to have the most rewarding experience please review the HP Forums Guide. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More What is your precise model of HP notebook? HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

I grasp that you are getting the message the "Your Windows license will expire 24.10.2016. You  have not changed your operating system. Have you activated your Windows? Have you done all your Windows updates? Have you run the HP Support Assistant  to aid with any recommended HP updates? Have you checked for viruses and malware? You may need to activate your Windows 8 again. HP PCs - Windows 8 Product Activation.  If you are still experiencing an issue, please contact HP Support for further assistance. Contact HP Support

Fill out the online form and follow the prompts. 

Thanks! If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish to say "thanks" for my effort to help, click the "Thumbs Up" to give me a Kudos. :catvery-happy:

Sparkles1

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Des9

Welcome to the HP Forum! 🙂 It is a fantastic site to find information, tips, and suggestions. For you to have the most rewarding experience please review the HP Forums Guide. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More What is your precise model of HP notebook? HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

I grasp that you are getting the message the "Your Windows license will expire 24.10.2016. You  have not changed your operating system. Have you activated your Windows? Have you done all your Windows updates? Have you run the HP Support Assistant  to aid with any recommended HP updates? Have you checked for viruses and malware? You may need to activate your Windows 8 again. HP PCs - Windows 8 Product Activation.  If you are still experiencing an issue, please contact HP Support for further assistance. Contact HP Support

Fill out the online form and follow the prompts. 

Thanks! If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish to say "thanks" for my effort to help, click the "Thumbs Up" to give me a Kudos. :catvery-happy:

Sparkles1

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.