01-23-2012 06:04 PM
I just downloaded atheros driver installation program about an hour ago and ever since then, when I restart my computer, it just shows a black screen. When I go into safe mode to uninstall it, it freezes and it won't let me unstall. Can someone please help? I shut it down, took the battery out and start it up and its the same issue. I start school tomorrow and I really need my laptop.
01-23-2012 07:42 PM
When you enter Safe Mode you should be offered the option to do a System Restore.Choose that option and restore system settings to a date before the Atheros driver install.
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)