11-09-2011 11:20 PM
After so much of struggle, i made my bluetooth work in my dm1-4003au notebook. I reinstalled the OS Win7 32 bit from inbuilt Win 7 64 bit.
It is ridiculous that hp has posted Broadcomm bluetooth driver instead of Atheros Bluetooth driver, in the drivers download page.
Even the Atheros driver wont install directly. You have to extract the .exe files using winrar to get the Bluetoothwin7suite.exe and again extract it to get win732.exe and then install the driver.
I hope this post will help someone in their search.
HP please correct the error.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)