01-03-2012 01:03 PM
This error message appears on start up every time. (new computer for Christmas) Message below error alert says there is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive\device\harddisk1\Dr1. then choice of three boxes cancel, try again and continue. after repeated clicks on X to close box it finally goes away. But why is it appearing and how do I get it to not come up on start up?
01-03-2012 01:39 PM - edited 01-03-2012 01:43 PM
It seems to be a bug in the HP Quickweb program. I don't run this program on my machine, but if you don't use it, you ay be able to uninstall it from "Programs and Features" reinstalling the program may help.
Found this :
Go to the last post by dingsky45.
Here is a link to CCleaner.
The download link is in the upper right corner in green.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)