10-09-2013 03:32 PM
You can contact HP Support directly to have some recovery discs shipped to you: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/contact.html
I am an HP employee.
• Say thanks by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' button on the left
• Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your issue
10-09-2013 03:55 PM - last edited on 02-24-2017 10:36 AM by OscarFuentes
When requesting assistance, please provide the complete model name and/or product number of the HP computer in question. HP/Compaq makes thousands of models of computers. Without this information it may be difficult or impossible to assist you in resolving your issue.
The above requested information can be found on the bottom of your computer or inside the battery compartment. Please do not include your serial number.
Please see Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 7) for instructions on reseting your computer to its original factory shipped state. Options include System Recovery, Factory Reset, and Minimized Image Recovery. These option may be available from the BIOS startup screen (during system boot), from within Windows 7, or by using HP recovery discs. Please note that depending on your exact computer model and operating system, these instructions may vary.
Please click the white KUDOS star to show your appreciation
***** Please click the "White Kudos" Thumbs Up to say THANKS for helping *****
***** Please click the "Accept As Solution" on my post, if my help solved your issue *****
***** This is a user supported forum. I am a volunteer and I don't work for HP *****
HP a1632x - Windows 7, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450
HP p6130y - Windows 7, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450
HP p6320y - Windows 7, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GT 240
HP p7-1026 - Windows 7, 6GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450
HP p6787c - Windows 7, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GT 240
HP ENVY x360 m6-w103dx - Windows 10, 8GB RAM, Intel HD 520
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)