08-03-2012 03:59 PM
Everytime I turn on my PC it says I have a problem with my cooling fan and no air is coming out of it, how do I fix this? After I use my computer for long periods of time it shuts down and I cannnot watch youtube videos without it overheating. Is it expensive to fix? Please help
08-03-2012 04:23 PM
If your notebook is still under warranty, contact HP and arrange to have this repaired - you can check your warranty status Here.
If you live in the US, contact HP Here.
If you are in another part of the world, start Here.
If you're out of warranty, my best suggestion would be to find a local computer repair shop and get an estimate for the cost of the repair.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Windows Insider MVP
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)