11-06-2013 09:39 PM
is it safe to upgrade from 8 to 8.1 on an hp computer that was purchased with windows 8, when trying to upgrade to 8.1 i get a message stating the system my be unreliable.
11-06-2013 09:42 PM
I would wait for the smoke to clear before upgrading to 8.1. We are seeing quite a few problems reported after the upgrade. Drivers and other software updates may be coming later that will solve most of them-but for now...
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)