10-13-2013 02:03 PM
Have a HP Folio 7 months out of warranty that suddenty BSOD while using EXCEL. It would boot into Safe Mode but Blue Screen of Death everytime try normal boot. No new drivers and did restore point for week back to no avail. Finally thought I would go ahead anad do a complete SYSTEM RECOVERY with the partition made for that. Get 11% complete then Subject Error message or just BSOD. Now laptop is worthless to me. Did complete testing of harddrive solid state memory and system memory with 100% successful test results. No errors. Tried installing Windows 8 from media with no success. Had Symantec Backup but error drive does not exist when trying to restore. I have a second working Folio which I made a backup of and it refuses to install also. What can HP do for me at this point. Is there a way of fixing this Folio. All testing comes back "OK".
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)