08-18-2016 12:09 AM
Laptop: HP 450
OS: Windows 7 untimate 64 bit.
Wireless chipset: Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter
Installed driver version: 220.127.116.11
The laptop is showing different wireless network. However I cannot connect to any one of them. The error message is "Windows is unable to connect to"
As far as I know, the correct driveris installed. The networks is being shown.
Not sure what could be the problem. Any suggestions are appreciated.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)