Highlighted
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Automatically turned off my windows security services center

HP Recommended
pavillion ab32tx
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

my pc is not stable due to some malware issues. the windows command prompt has flashes frequently and show as ipconfig.exe. and also having problem in windows security servie center. please provide a solution for the issues mentioned. thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
28,674 28,627 2,363 3,578
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@KIRUBAKARANKRR

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

The Riddle_Decipher is at your service.

As I Understand security services center automatically turned off,

Don't worry as I have a few steps to help you out:

First, check that the Security Center service is set to start automatically. Go to Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Services and double-click ‘Security Center Service'. Select the General tab in the Properties window, then ensure the Startup type is listed as ‘Automatic (Delayed Start)'.

On the Recovery tab, ensure that the ‘First Failure', ‘Second Failure' and subsequent failure fields have ‘Restart the Service' selected.

If the problem persists, download and run the Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool. 

System Restore is another useful resource, able to roll back your computer to a time when you knew it was working correctly.

Keep me posted,

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

That'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

problem is not resolved after completing malicious software in safemode. after completing th process the problem is still happens.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi friends,

my laptop has unstable due to ipconfig.exe is flashing frequently. need help to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
28,674 28,627 2,363 3,578
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@KIRUBAKARANKRR

You've done a remarkable job performing the steps suggested earlier, great work 🙂 

And don't worry, as we should be able to fix this up with a few more steps and I'll be with you until we ensure this issue is fixed.

As suggested earlier, the system restore to an earlier time you know the computer had been working fine would definitely help,

If the issue persists, please go ahead and reinstall the windows as that's the last resort: Click here for details.

Keep me posted,

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

That'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation