Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (109 Views)

Computer black screen

So recently my computer has had overheating issues a fan was not working it would even restart a couple of times evently just got a outside fan and it was smooth sailing for two weeks but then it started doing it again at random and now it just comes up with nothing at all theres a tiny bit of light at the side of the screen mom says she hears the hard drive working  for some reason the caps lock is going on and off and besides that nothing else

Note this is most likey not the cause but i got a blue screen of death 3 weeks back which was something about a error of the operation system i restarted it to a early date however

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (62 Views)

Re: Computer black screen

Hello@sadlittleowl

Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums!After reading your post I see that you are getting a black screen on your PC.I would like to help you out with this issue today.

These solutions are explained in detail in this document: Click here (Perform steps 1, 2,3) 

Once you try these suggestions, please report back.

I'll be eagerly waiting to assist you with same, cheers Smiley Happy

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Regards,
Sizzlingsum_13
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation