hermanostech
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Error find drivers

HP Pavilion 14-ab033tx
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Every time I click on "Software & Driver Downloads", it keeps telling me that  "We were unable to retrieve the list of drivers for your product.  Please select the desired operating system and select “Update” to try again".
I tried to refresh the page several time and end up with nothing.
I used chrome, firefox, operamini and IE.

1 REPLY 1
Level 20
Level 20
111,862 102,039 16,007 24,588
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Error find drivers

Hi:

It works fine for me...

Here are the direct links to some of the major drivers you need, so you can get the notebook operational...

First install the Intel chipset installation utility and restart the PC.

This package contains the Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver for supported notebook models and operating systems. This utility enables the operating system to show the correct name for the installed Intel hardware in the Microsoft Windows Device Manager.

File name: sp71908.exe

Next, install the Intel HD graphics driver and restart the PC:

This package provides the driver that enables the Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. If high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) video output is supported, this package also installs the HDMI Audio Driver.

File name: sp71180.exe

Then install the nvidia HD graphics driver and restart the PC.

This package contains the driver that enables the NVIDIA Graphics in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system.

File name: sp71186.exe

Audio:  Install and restart the PC...

This package provides the driver for the Realtek High-Definition (HD) Audio in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system.

File name: sp71190.exe

Ethernet:

This package provides the Realtek Local Area Network (LAN) Driver that enables the Realtek Network Interface Card (NIC) Chip in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system.

File name: sp71191.exe

Wireless:

The package contains the Broadcom wireless LAN drivers and utility that are required to enable the integrated Broadcom Wireless LAN Adapter in supported notebooks that are running a supported operating system.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp72501-73000/sp72879.exe

Bluetooth:

This package contains the Broadcom Bluetooth driver and software for supported models that are running a supported operating system. Broadcom Bluetooth 4.0 Driver is required to enable Broadcom Bluetooth 4.0 devices and is compatible with Broadcom Bluetooth 3.0 and earlier versions. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp72501-73000/sp72617.exe

Card reader:

This package contains the driver that enables the Realtek Card Reader in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. The card reader enables users to read from or write to supported removable storage cards, which are typically used in digital cameras, digital music players, and cellular phones.

File name: sp73188.exe

Touchpad:

This package provides the driver that enables the Synaptics TouchPad in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. The driver enables general touchpad functionality (for example double-tap and scroll) and provides a user interface.

File name: sp72875.exe

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation