Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 13.3 inch 2-in-1 Laptop PC 13-bf0000 (552D7AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi, I just purchased a new ENVY x360 13.3" (2022 model) and did a clean Windows install, as I typically do on all my PCs. However, the HP Command Center is missing from the Microsoft Store, and following the direct link to the app found on this forum and others results in a blank page with "Not Available for bots to index". Can someone please let me know where to get this software, as I can no longer control the power profiles and fans without this application. Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello @AmishGuyWitWiFi 

Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.

Try ---> HP Command Center

Please report your results

HP Recommended

This link had the same 'Not Available for bots to index' message on a blank screen. Any other ideas?

HP Recommended

Link corrected, try again ---> HP Command Center

ub6424_0-1661211399365.png

Please report your results

HP Recommended

I have the same problem, link not corrected !!

HP Recommended

The page still said NOT AVAILABLE FOR BOTS TO INDEX

HP Recommended

Hello, the link works... 

Open Microsoft App Store and search for "HP Command Center"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.