Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
salma123 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC falling apart

HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)

Hello.

I am a student going into my first year at University. I have had my HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC for two years and slowly it has started falling apart.

I take pride in looking after my things [phones, ipods e.c.t], but this laptop has seriously upset me, I used to have a laptop before this and it lasted for over 6 years. The corners on the HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC started to come undone and I used some tape to ease the weight when closing the lid but suddenly the two clips holding each joint came out and refuse to go back in and one of the hinges came out completely causing the laptop to be tilted and unable to close.

I am extremely upset that this laptop is this fragile, I did some research and noticed that I'm not the only one with this issue and its seems to be common. I have seriously cannot afford to purchase a new laptop as I need to buy lots of books for University and also need a laptop to study.

1 REPLY
Retired Omar-E
Retired
10015 119 416
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC falling apart

@salma123

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I Work for HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation