Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I have a HP 14-DQ2020nr laptop that i replaced the SSD in and loaded windows 10. When i go to the HP site it has no drives for this pc at all. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Thank you in advance!!!

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@fisherman8881 

HP only supplies drivers for the series, in your case you can use

https://support.hp.com/nz-en/drivers/hp-laptop-pc-14-dq2000/36683209

For the HP Laptop PC 14-dq2000 series.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I have been to the site. here is a screenshot. No drivers populate. im not sure why or if im missing something.

fisherman8881_0-1703125533428.png

HP Recommended

Hi, @fisherman8881 

Try it again.

The link that Banhien posted above and the one I posted below (the HP US support site) work fine.

Make sure that you are using Microsoft Edge.

HP Laptop PC 14-dq2000 Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Support

HP Recommended

I guess i was using an old edge! i was able to see the drivers once i updated. Thank you!!  One more question. I cant seem to get the touch pad to work. I have installed the driver but it still is not responding. Am i missing something there?

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

If you installed the touchpad driver and it doesn't work, unfortunately I don't know what the problem could be.

The driver on your notebook's support page seems pretty old (version 19.5.35.54).

I wonder if you install a newer version of the driver that I found on the 14-dq3xxx support page would make a difference...

HP 14 inch Laptop PC 14-d3000 (2L0Z3AV) Software and Driver Details

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.