Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 1
8 6 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I cannot connect to a brother printer despite downloading and running the printer driver

Tried downloading printer drivers and uploading but when I follow the instructions and plug the printer in it does not recognise it

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 2
Level 2
32 32 0 1
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I cannot connect to a brother printer despite downloading and running the printer driver

Dear Customer,

Can you please advise on the Printer model and also which unit you are trying to connect. Help us with more details for us to direct you.

Also, advise what is the mode of connection. Wireless/Wired

Thanks,

Mahesh

I'm an HP Employee. The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions, not of HP.

Click on Thumbs up if my post helped you. Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking an answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your issue.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
8 6 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi - am trying to get to grips with it mow. I am connecting a wired Brother MFC-7360. I have loaded the print drivers but the device is registering as a USB Composite Device when I plug it in.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
8 6 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Mahesh_soni1029 wrote:

Dear Customer,

Can you please advise on the Printer model and also which unit you are trying to connect. Help us with more details for us to direct you.

Also, advise what is the mode of connection. Wireless/Wired

Thanks,

Mahesh

Hi - am trying to get to grips with it mow. I am connecting a wired Brother MFC-7360. I have loaded the print drivers but the device is registering as a USB Composite Device when I plug it in.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 2
Level 2
32 32 0 1
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear HP Customer,

I suspect the printer driver is not loaded properly or completely. We need to check under device Manager to further understand on the same. I would suggest you to please reach our Technical support or Brother Tech support to get the same addressed.

Printer Support:

http://www.brother-usa.com/askus/default.aspx?PGID=5&R3ModelID=MFC7360N

Unit Support:

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/support.html

Thanks,

Mahesh

I'm an HP Employee. The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions, not of HP.

Click on Thumbs up if my post helped you. Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking an answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your issue.
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation