Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I just tried to set up my laptop and when I got to the screen with Microsoft 365 it just has a blue screen with Services at the top. I've tried to back out and restart but it always gets stuck at the same spot.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @clodak2023,

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I'd like to help!

To be able to answer you effectively, we need some information.

Also, share the screenshot of the error you are getting along with the blue screen.

May I have the exact product name and number? Refer to this document for steps to find the product details. Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

I was on chat with just answer last night for over 2 hours. It's not a blue screen of death, it's a blank blue screen that is part of the setup routine. I had to setup my laptop without linking to an internet network. I skipped that step and the rest of the steps went fine. Then i linked to the network once my laptop was setup. Hope this is helpful for someone else. 

HP Recommended

Hi @Mhkristal,

I'm glad to hear that and you're most welcome. Do get back to us in the future for further assistance

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.