kaushal2010
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My laptop keyboard and mouse is not working

HP ENVY TS Sleekbook 4
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

I cant use keyboard and mouse. Ive seen that their is a driver problem . So please give me the driver link or else what shall i do.

Thanking You.

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
2,840 2,755 184 358
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My laptop keyboard and mouse is not working

Hi there @kaushal2010

Thank you for joining in on the HP Support Forums and Welcome!  I read your post on the HP Support Forums. I wanted to reach out to you and help! I understand that the Keyboard and TouchPad are not working properly on your HP ENVY TouchSmart Sleekbook 4. 

Have you tried an external mouse and keyboard to see if they work?

Have you tried to Uninstall the Touchpad Driver and Restart your Notebook twice?

I found a troubleshooting document for you to try called Notebook Keyboard Troubleshooting

Please follow these provided troubleshooting steps: 

• Start
  • Search for Device Manager
  • Open Device Manager from the Search results.
  • Click View
  • Show Hidden Devices.
  • Click the arrow next to Keyboards.
  • Right-click the keyboard device name.
  • Select Uninstall.
  • Continue removing device names in the Keyboards category until all device names have been uninstalled.
  • Restart the notebook twice. 
  • Then please repeat these steps for the TouchPad also. 

Here is a document for you called Using the TouchPad or ClickPad (Windows 10)

Did this reply resolve your issue or answer your question? If yes, then please share the good news! Let others know this reply was helpful by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation by clicking the Thumbs Up.

If you require further assistance, I would be more than happy to continue to help you. Please re-post with the results of the troubleshooting, and your Model Number (How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?).

Thanks! 

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation