Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (107 Views)

Pavilion dm3 notebook won't start with hard reset

[ Edited ]

My hp Pavilion dm3 notebook went into sleep mode ad won't start up again. I tried the hard reset a number of times without luck. The led light colour is pinkish. Same pinkish  colour for the bluetooth led instead of blue.

What do I do?

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 2 (75 Views)

Re: Pavilion dm3 notebook won't start with hard reset

Hi @Adesola_OOU,

Welcome to the HP Forum! Thank you for becoming a HP Forum member. It is a dynamite location to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others. For you have the best experience, here is a link for you to review, should you have any concerns: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More. What is your specific model of Pavilion DV4? HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number? What is your operating system?

I grasp that the notebook went into sleep / hibernation and you are unable to wake it up.  The LED lights are a pinkish color. You have tried restarting it several times but the issue remains. While I wait for the requested information, try a forced reset. HP Notebook PCs - Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset.  

Thanks for being a part of the HP community. Please let me know if this helps resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution". If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help. If you wish to say "thanks" for my efforts, click the "Thumbs Up" to give me a Kudos.

Sparkles1

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation