Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jojo1527
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Shipping Address

I need to get a shipping address to send in my laptop. 4  weeks ago I contacted HP about my laptop needing repairs.  After running through several troubleshooting steps, the tech said I would need to send the unit in.  I received the shipping box to return it, filled in the problem form and packaged it back up to send.  I did not receive a shipping label and so I just tried to send it to the address that was on the label of the box.  1621 Heil Quaker BLVD, Lavergne, Tn 37092.  The post office tried to pull up this address, but says that it is not a valid address.  I have tried  for the past two weeks to get someone on the phone that can help me with this.  I keep getting put through to different numbers, getting cut off, or having to wait on hold forever, and I still do not have an address.  Can someone please help me with the matter ASAP.  I am a cancer patient and have been dealing with chemo, radiation, and surgery I really need to get my daughters laptop taken care of for her.

4 REPLIES 4
Level 17
Level 17
46,912 41,170 4,481 11,690
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Shipping Address

Here is the address that I found. Try giving the HP service center a call.

tennessee.jpg

You can click on Accept as Solution if my post or reply was the information you were looking for that helped you resolve your issue.
You can say thanks by giving me a Kudo if my reply helped by clicking on the
Retired george-p
Retired
15,312 9,281 121 368
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Shipping Address

Hi @jojo1527 ,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publically post ( serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Regards,
George

I work for HP
Griffin39
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Shipping Address

Good morning my name is Lashone griffin I have been looking for someone to help me for about 3 weeks now a ups man drop off some hp printed it had no name on them I no they is not mys so I'm trying to returs them back so one send them to my address trying to run a scam on me I don't no how they been pay all I no I no I didn't order them they don't have no return address on them if there any way some one can help me I no u didn't order them
0 Kudos
Retired Duane_D
Retired
4,641 3,064 52 154
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Shipping Address

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation