Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I’m very upset I spent 630 on a new computer and something in the hard drive went out , I can’t get ahold of HP repair center at all after they said they would send me a paper to where to send it ( never got it). I took it to Best Buy ( it’s still under warranty) and they wouldn’t take it to fix . I got a email from HP saying they r sorry n it wasn’t even a real person ( I sent a email back n nothing) . Best Buy gave me a number 800-474-6836 and Iv been on hold now for 3 hr 26 min 18s. Dose anyone have a real number for Illinois? Or where to send it to be repaired? I will NEVER recommend HP 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Emily8584 wrote:

... I can’t get ahold of HP repair center at all after they said they would send me a paper to where to send it ( never got it)....

@Emily8584 

You have to contact them again to get a bag, case number, address .....Please follow their instructions otherwise your machine may ending up in a jungle. 

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.