Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
ken1968 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

activation

cnd633585p

how to activate my microsoft word /excel/powerpoint/ ....im not familair in this issue could u help me theres a question im must need to enter the product key but i don"t know how to find that.... please guide me to fix this. This is a new laptop actually. thanks

Tags (1)
1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14573 1020 1515
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

activation

Hi! @ken1968, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!

I understand you have issues activating Microsoft office on your PC.

Don't worry I will try to help you out.

Did you make any software or hardware changes on your PC?

Please try the steps recommended below to activate Microsoft office on your PC.

On Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, choose Start.
Scroll down through your apps and choose Microsoft Office - the tile with the Office logo.
In the window that opens, choose Activate.
Do one of the following:

If you are asked to sign in with your Microsoft account, that means you do not need a product key. Proceed to the next step below and enter your Microsoft Account.

If you are asked to enter a product key, this means a key was included with your purchase. Look for it on your Certificate of Authenticity or a card in the packaging. If you cannot find it, contact your reseller. The key uses a combination of 25 letters and numbers and looks like this: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX.

Enter your key in the space provided.

Sign in with your Microsoft account to activate the Office product that came with your device.

If you do not have a Microsoft account, select Sign up now and follow the prompts to create an account; or follow the steps to Create an account.

Remember the email address!

This Microsoft account email address and password are now associated with your copy of Office, and you will always use this account to sign in to the My Office Account page (www.office.com/myaccount) to install or reinstall Office, or to choose custom install options.

You need to be connected to the Internet to activate the Office product. If you are connected to the Internet and see the below error message, click the Help button to run the Network Troubleshooter tool. This tool will assist in determining the cause of your Internet connectivity issues.

Let me know if this helps!

Have a wonderful weekend ahead! :)

MrRobot
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation