05-21-2016 05:26 AM - edited 05-21-2016 05:29 AM
i have problem in my pavilion m6 1005tx biomatric device is not working properly i scroll my fingur in validity sensor one take properly to start the lappy but after some time i scroll my fingur then not working ...when i buy this lappy work properly ....when we scroll 2nd time lappi goes to sleep mood but now lappy not goes to sleep mode.....
Validity Sensors (WBF) (PID=0018)
tell me solution
05-21-2016 02:17 PM
Validity Sensor Driver (fingerprint Driver) - Windows 7:
Released: May 4, 2012
Download the Validity Driver and save it in your Downloads folder.
Help, suggestions, and examples:
Read the first page: Dragon Document Guidelines
First, if you like, try the Hard / Forced Reset as described in Section:
- Pile of Rubble - Hard Reset Sequence / Forced Reset
Next, if necessary, try the following as described:
Procedure - Update / (Re) Install HP SimplePass
- Export Webcards / Password Vault
- Create Restore Point
- Reinstall the Existing Fingerprint Driver
- Option 3A Install Driver from the Device Manager > Method 2: Install from Downloaded Driver
If necessary, try
- Option 3D Delete Driver from Device Manager and Install
You do want to be running on the latest version of the program in your Series (likely Series 6).
You can "update" within Series 6 HP SimplePass to version HP SimplePass V220.127.116.116
- (Re)Install HP SimplePass Software
- Install Series 6 HP SimplePass Software
When you see a Post that helps you,
Inspires you, provides fresh insight,
Or teaches you something new,
Click the "Thumbs Up" on that Post.
Click my Answer Accept as Solution to help others find Answers.