Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

brightness issue in win8.1

hp 15 ba025au
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Sir im using hp 15 ba025au laptop in which window 8.1 .in this brightness key were working but the brightness were stable  so please send me link for the driver for the solution of these issue 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
14,461 14,098 715 1,908
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

brightness issue in win8.1

Hi@sardaar,

Welcome to the HP Forum! 🙂 Thank you for becoming a HP Forum member. It is a dynamite location to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others. For you have the best experience, here is a link for you to review, should you have any concerns: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

I grasp that you have installed Windows 8.1 on your notebook. When I 15-ba025au software and drivers  page, I noted that Windows 8.1 is not listed only Windows 10. This means that Windows 8.1 has not been tested on your model of notebook and the outcome is unknown.  Have you done all the Windows updates? Have you run the Windows troubleshooter? Have you run the HP Support Assistant to aid with any HP updates?  If the issue remains, please try the following steps: 

• Open Device Manage
  • Click on the Display adapter to expand the list
  • Right click on the graphic card and choose update driver software
  • Click browse my computer for driver software
  • Choose the "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter and click apply.

Please let me know the results. 

Thanks! If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish to say "thanks" for my effort to help, click the "Thumbs Up" to give me a Kudos. :catvery-happy:

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation