shanky008
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

delay in shipping laptop

hp spectre x360 13t-touch
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have ordered a laptop on 5th of september and that time they are going to delivered me my product on 21st september and now I am still waiting . And the most worst thing was i got the mail .below

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for buying HP! I’m contacting you with an update on the build of your customized PC and understand you are anticipating receipt of your new system. Due to extremely high demand, we have experienced a delay in the production process and now expect to complete your order on or before a revised ship date of 10/26/2017.

Once shipped, you can check options to manage your shipment online at FedEx with Delivery Manager. Sign up is free and fast! Go to http://www.fedex.com/us/delivery.

We value you and appreciate your business! Thank you for your patience.

Ryan Presley

Customer Service        

I mean are u guys kidding me , which company takes 2 months to delivered the product.I am a student and I need this really soon otheriwse I have to spend many nights at library. Anyone who is reading this knows how to reach a correct hp guy so that i can contact him will be appreciated . I also mailed him back but still there is no response.

3 REPLIES 3
Level 17
Level 17
41,273 41,060 6,474 11,256
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

delay in shipping laptop

No we have no access to the HP supply chain management. I might consider calling to see if I can cancel the order or possibly shift the order to a model thay have pre-built for quick delivery. I think if you go into the store chatroom they can probably help you. If you try to get a refund it might be harder. I agree with you that 2 months is too long to wait for a new laptop. 

0 Kudos
Haynakozo
3 1 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

delay in shipping laptop

This makes me a little nervous considering that the best advice there is on a delay in delivery, something that a company is liable for, is for the consumer to compromise the original product he bought in the first place.

I'm in the same position though thankfully, my laptop is supposed to be shipped in a week. Still, it's cutting it a little close since that's the same week before final exams/projects and I could have used it earlier to get my stuff done on time (I work with large amounts of data so I needed a new laptop that could handle the workload).

Hale_JP
Level 2
20 16 1 1
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

delay in shipping laptop

Awful!

Now they do the same in Japan. I have ordered the Envy laptop on August 5, and HP keeps sending me messages that I hardly get it before the middle of September. Neither they offer any compensation for such disgusting service.

Worse, in Japan HP forces people buying gelded submodels by boosted price. These come with reduced by half RAM, SSD, and cut out nVidia graphics; with CPU not stronger than i5. There is no option of ordering full configuration. And in USA the same configuration is cheaper.
So, thst is  kind of double abuse from HP's side.

No wonder Apple rips HP's guts on the market.
And honestly, I am seriously thinking calling my bank about cancelling payment in the view of HP failing to ship the item.

Then I go to Applle store for sure.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation