sasidharj1 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

display driver problem, screen black out , then blue screen , happening again and again

Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

i am using hp pavillion g6-1301tx, last day i formatted  my windows (win 7 ultimate) so i downloaded all the drivers installed it after when i restarted after installing the graphics  driver of AMD the screen  are showed  driver not properly installed after couple of minutes the screen will be black out and will be back in 4 sec

then after couple of minutes the screen will be turned blue with some writing  and it will restart and happen the same process , seeing this i went to safe mode and uninstalled the AMD graphics    then restarted it then there was no screen black outs or blue screen but the laptop was working slow as 512 mb ram but i am having 4 gb ram , i tried to install intel graphics then the answer was this laptop cant meet the requirements. so i tried to install from internet  site of AMD as well as INTEL but no change was done. so i hope there will be a solution for this.

3 REPLIES
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3304 175 334
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post

display driver problem, screen black out , then blue screen , happening again and again

Hi@sasidharj1,

Thanks for choosing HP Forums. one stop for all sorts of solutions, tips and tweaks to your questions/issues.

To have the best experience on HP forum, visit our HP Forums Guide to know more.

Display drive issue. Is that right?

I will definitely help you.

Try installing the drive from the link below.

You PC originally came with AMD Video built-in card. Intel driver will never ever work on them.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-55500/sp55025.exe

Let me know if that helped.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
sasidharj1 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post

see  all this black screen and then follows blue screen error is happening when the above-told driver is installed, if it is not installed the laptop is lagged too much . please help me with another solution . the below shown photo is when it is without graphics driver installed.Untitled.png

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3304 175 334
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post

Hi@sasidharj1,

Thanks for the reply.

Is it possible to share the exact error message on any of those screens? Will help in finding more accurate solution

Let me know how it goes.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation