abilov
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

fingerprint not detected

pavilion dv6 3236nr
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

hello. i have hp pavilion dv6 3236nr. i reinstall windows. now fingerprint not detected. how to solve? thank you in advance

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
228 228 19 40
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

fingerprint not detected

Hello @abilov,

Welcome back to the HP Forums! I read your post and wanted to reach out to help you!

In your post, you had said that currently your fingerprint reader is not being detected since reinstalling Windows.

I have found a good place to begin troubleshooting the fingerprint reader is with this document. If the reader is being detected and the issue is that it isn't recognizing your actual fingerprints, you may want to review the Using HP SimplePass Fingerprint Reader documentation.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as Accept as Solution

Thanks!

Please click the Thumbsup.JPG below to show you like/appreciate my post or to simply say thanks!

Please share what worked for you with others by marking the post as solved by clicking the Accept as Solution button.

Thanks - I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation