cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

hp orbit is not opening when i click on it

HP Recommended

My HP Orbit work but it is not stable....take very long time to transfer a photo and sometime it didnot work. I am using iOS to connect. Please help. 

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
17,747 17,730 1,301 2,057
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey there! @QuinnLe, Thank you for joining the HP Forums! 

I understand HP orbit application takes very long time to transfer photo from your IOS device.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any software or hardware changes on your PC?

Was the HP orbit application preinstalled on your PC?

Please share the product number of your PC to assist you better.

Try updating your IOS device to the latest version.

Also, try updating the wireless drivers on your PC to the latest version using HP support assistant.

Refer this article to know more information about using the HP support assistant. Click Here

Check for the following:

• You might be transferring too many items. Try transferring fewer files at a time.

• Older networked devices that use the 802.11a/b/g protocol, which may include some routers, printers, tablets, or phones, might affect transfer speeds.

• For the best experience, ensure your network devices use the latest protocols. Note that most devices manufactured after 2010 will have the latest protocols.

Uninstall and reinstall the HP orbit software from your PC and check if it helps.

Please check the version of HP Orbit installed on your PC. If you have version 3.3.131.253,  uninstall that version in Control Panel, Programs and Features and install version 3.5.171.271 from the link below:

Update the latest version of HP orbit application using this link. Click Here

If the issue still persists after trying out the steps. Try installing the application using the HP recovery manager.

Refer this article to know how to restore drivers using the HP recovery manager. Click Here

Refer this article to further troubleshoot HP orbit issues. Click Here

If the solution provided worked for you, please mark an accepted solution for this post.

Let me know if this works!

I hope you have a great day!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation