10-13-2017 12:41 AM
1. Click Start.
2. Type command in the search box.
3. Press Control + Shift + Enter button on your keyboard.
4. Enter your credentials on the permission dialog box, then click Yes.
5. Command prompt will open.
6. Enter sfc /scannow.
7. Wait for the System File Checker to scan for msvcp_win.dll. System scan may take a while.
8. Follow the on-screen commands
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.