Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 470 17 inch G10 Notebook PC (772L3AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi,

Need the help of a "Guru" relating to Colour management running under Win 11 on a new HP laptop

I have 3 displays (1 laptop plus 2 External Monitors) running all having the same symptom...

YELLOW gets displayed as a LIME GREEN

BLUE gets displayed as LILAC

RED tends to be Orangey

various others colours same issue

The 2 external monitors when attached to my Work provided laptop and my own "OLD" laptop

both running Win 11 Pro display all colours "PROPERLY"...I can tell its YELLOW not a variation of GREEN, BLUE is BLUE not LILAC

I was watching Snooker recently and BLUE BALL was LILAC...most disconcerting!!

the "onboard graphics" adapter is an Intel(R) UHD Graphics card

I've already tracked down and installed the latest drivers for the card and monitors

Tried Colour Management Callibration...made no difference

Any Ideas or Suggestions of things to try gratefully recieved...

Regards

MarkH

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.