Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavillon X360 15-er0008ca
Microsoft Windows 11

I am looking to buy a Pavillon x360 15-er0008ca but I want to be sure if it’s going to be compatible with my current setup. I am planning to use the laptop with two external displays that both have HDMI and VGA ports. I know the laptop only has one HDMI port but I was wondering if it would still be possible to connect  both displays with the HDMI and possibly the USB-C port. Also, I want my displays to be extended and not mirrored.

Thanks,

Thomas

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Thomasd6 

The specs of your machine is

https://support.hp.com/ca-en/document/c08282818

It has  1  SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 10Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort™ 1.4, HP Sleep and Charge) port which allows you to

1. Charge your machine
  2. Connect to a USB-C monitor or using a compatible USB-C to DP 1.4 cable

That means you can use 2 monitors one on HDMI and one on USB-C (as indicated on 2 above). Your machine is a good candidate for HP USB-C G5 dock.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.