Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 15.6 inch Laptop PC 15-d5000 (4V9Y3AV)

What docking station is compatible 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @adecosmo,

Welcome to HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

For the HP 15.6-inch laptop PC 15, you'd typically want to look for a docking station that offers compatibility with its ports and connectivity options.

First, identify the ports available on your laptop. Common ports include USB-C, USB-A, HDMI, DisplayPort, Ethernet, and audio jacks. Once you know which ports your laptop has, you can search for a docking station that offers those ports plus any additional features you might need.

HP itself often offers docking stations that are specifically designed for their laptops. You might want to check out the HP docking stations compatible with your laptop model. 

Ensure to check the specifications of the docking station to confirm compatibility with your HP laptop model and that it meets your connectivity needs.

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Alden4

HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.