Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Drivers for Intel graphics 5100

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-p189
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am trying to update the graphics drivers for my laptop using the intel driver update utility to fix a problem with a game that I am playing (Overwatch). However when I try to use the facility it says that I have to use drivers that are from HP. How do I obtain these HP drivers or how can I use the drivers directly from Intel?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
5,851 5,326 350 630
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @276rik,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! The Forums are a great place where you can find solutions for your issues, with help from the community!

I understand that you are having an issue with the Graphics Drivers, and wanted to assist you!  I see that you tried to update the drivers with the Intel utility, without success.

You can find Intel Graphic Drivers for your product here:

Drivers - HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-p189sa (ENERGY STAR)

Please post back with the results.  Let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution", this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.  Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks!

Have a great day!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation