1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Dual external monitor on Spectre x360

HP Recommended
Spectre x360 15-bl108ca
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi All,

I am trying for the first time to extend my desktop to 2 external monitors with no success on my HP Spectre x360 15-bl108ca. My setup is as follows: I have a USB-C to Display Port cable plugged into USB-C port of the laptop and the display port of the external monitor. I also have a Belkin 11 in 1 dock plugged into the lightning port of my laptop. From there, I have a Display port cable going to my second external monitor. I also have power, ethernet, USB mouse and keyboard going through the dock.

As of now, I get to make either one or the other external monitor work simply by unplugging the other one. I cannot get the computer to see and extend the desktop to both at the same time. Is it a limitation of the laptop or the video card? I couldn't find this information.

Thanks in advance!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation