Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi, I have an Elitebook 840 G9 connected to a HP USB-C G5 dock and I can't seem to achieve 3 x 4k @60Hz. All 3 displays are displaying at 4k but I can only get 2 of them at 60Hz while the 3rd is 30Hz.

All 3 displays are identical and I can switch between which ones are 60Hz and which one is 30Hz, so it isn't a display or cable issue. Does any one know what the bottleneck is?

EDIT: Some more info, if I remove the HDMI connected display from the dock and plug it directly into the notebook I can get 60Hz on all 3 displays. It seems it's a bandwidth issue with the Thunderbolt 4 port? Is there a setting I need to change as there should be more than enough bandwidth.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.