Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (72 Views)

How to use the Touchpad on my Pavilion Notebook

Product Name: Pavilion Notebook 15-ab141na
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

At the risk of sounding like a total idiot I have the following question.....how on earth do I use my Touchpad?!

I can move the cursor around but there are no left and right buttons like on my previous laptops so how do I use this function? Are there other buttons I should be pressing as alternatives?! Final thing; sometimes when I double tap it in order to select something it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Please can somebody help this total computer idiot out....!

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 2 (56 Views)

Re: How to use the Touchpad on my Pavilion Notebook

Hello @TheFatEagle,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums!  You have come to the right place to ask questions, find solutions and get help from others in the community!

I came across your post looking for assistance with the TouchPad on your Pavilion notebook and wanted to reach out to you.

I was able to locate this document on using the TouchPad or ClickPad which you should find useful in learning how to use and adjust the settings and features.

If this post helped you to resolve the issue you are experiencing, please click the Accept as Solution so that others who may be having the same difficulty can find the answer more efficiently. Thanks for taking part in the HP Forums!

Thanks!

Please click the Thumbsup.JPG below to show you like/appreciate my post or to simply say thanks!

Please share what worked for you with others by marking the post as solved by clicking the Accept as Solution button.

Thanks - I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation