Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Example: HP spectre x 360 13 inch
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi, 

I bought my HP Spectre x360 specifically because of its ability to be used in tablet mode, as I've just started a master's and need to do lots of reading on it as the university library is closed. However, unfortunately it is impossible to read because the screen has so much glare (at least, I think glare is how you'd describe it). The picture basically looks almost like some areas of the screen are brighter than others. When the screen is off, lights in the room reflect off the screen in rainbow colours. It's very strange.

It's a huge disappointment I can't be on the computer long at all, as it gives me a headache and hurts my eyes. Please has anyone else had the same issue and does anyone know if a fix exists? 

Thanks!

Lauren

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I have exactly the same issue did you find out what is the reason or there is any way to fix thisi don't know why such a high end laptopi has such a bad screen

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.