Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp 15g-br105tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Sir my laptop has 2 gpu.An amd radeon 520 2gb dedicated gpu.But i cant switch to my dedicated gpu.I tried in the radeon setting but it wont show catalyst control center,preference,additional settings,display or any other options.I tried to install amd/intel switchable driver but it wont support on my windows 10 2004 edition.I dont know why this happens and also i cant open amd catalyst control center.It is also missing.Can you help me with my problem.Can i have the necessary file and their links.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Aghora Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you would like to switch the dedicated GPU.

Try updating the computer, this will install the latest updates -

Step 1 Windows Updates -

1) In the search box, type, and open Windows Updates.

2) Check for updates.

3) If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer.

Step 2 Install updates using HP Support Assistant

1. In the search box, type, and open HP Support Assistant. 
  2. Check for updates. 
  3. If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer.  

Note: If you do not have HP Support Assistant installed, Click here to download the same.

Please refer to the below link to Switchable Graphics on Notebooks Configured with Intel and ATI GPUs

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03048374

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

I always keep my windows and its softwares up to date.I tried to switch to dynamic or fixed mode.But i cant since catalst control center is missing from my pc and even radeon additional settings are also missing.And in th radeon software the display tab is also absent since pc is running on integrated gpu.When reported in a public community they recommeded to contact hp and they will provide suitable CCC version and also help with switchable graphics software since windows 10 (2004) wont support existing 1903 versions.Can you please give me the amd CCC package drivers for amd radeon 520 (dedicated) along with switchable graphics driver.

HP Recommended

@Aghora 

I understand your concerns.

On the Hp website, the drivers and software for 2004 are not available.

You may check on the AMD website.

https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-500-series/radeon-520

The above link is 3rd party and is not owned by HP, I've posted this only so that I may help you resolve this issue by going beyond my support boundaries, please ignore the ads and take only the free suggestions

Or you can conatct our phone support and check for the support option. They will help you.

Here is how you can get in touch with phone support.

1)Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

We are experiencing longer than expected wait times to reach an agent due to the CoViD-19 impact and there might have been issues in you getting the expected resolution on the issue. 

Have a nice day!!

HP Recommended

When will hp start to support windows 10 (2004) edition users with amd catalyat control center drivers and switchable graphics settings.Does any other graphics softwares be helpful for me.

HP Recommended

@Aghora

I understand your concerns.

There is no other software. You can check with third party software.

Have a nice day!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.