Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IT_Challenged2 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laptop keeps spazzing out display wise, flicking, and opening and closing files and calendar

Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi guys,  I hope someone can help...my daughters HP laptop-Pavillion two in one with touch screen is spazzing out!  It has anti virus installed and this is not picking up any viruses.  When she uses it, whether in Minecraft, Sims or Netflix etc, it begins flicking violently.  It will randomly open and close files but mostly it brings up the calendar in the bottom right corner and flicks it open and closed while scrolling through the months and days violently and on it's own. down the righthand side of the screen, round blurs flick up and down.  The cursor moves all over the screen and we have no control.  It does eventually stop...for a bit...then off it goes again.  I videoed it and tried to upload but its too large. This laptop has not been dropped and is only six months or so old.  My other daughter has the same device with the same anti virus and has no issues with it.

Please help.

2 REPLIES 2
Grad Student
Grad Student
182 171 11 17
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laptop keeps spazzing out display wise, flicking, and opening and closing files and calendar

Have you tried updating your graphics card driver? you may need to re-install the driver from hp and see if that solves the problem? 

0 Kudos
IT_Challenged2 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

no i havent. aside from scanning it for viruses and restarting i didnt know where to start. thank you. ill give that a go and post the outcome. 😊
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation