Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP15t
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I recently bought an HP15th, 10th generation microprocessor, 12GB of RAM with an Iris Graph card. I got the laptop 4-5 days ago and I have been using it for work since then.

Yesterday and today I was in video calls and the screen started going fuzzy and flickering in the middle of the call.

I took some screenshots of the problem but the image seems to be too heavy to attach to this post. Please, see here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Vb69EQMYKhQ9RT7n6

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Manuel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Manuel00 That's awesome, I'm glad its been sorted, and absolutely, you could take a few days to observe the device and get back to us with the results,

We'll be right here and happy to help.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Manuel00 I have quite a few thoughts on resolving this issue, however, before I go ahead with it, I need you to help me with this:

• Does this happen on any webcam/video call software you use or is it specific to one particular application?
  • Which application are you using?
  • When was the last time it worked fine?
  • And last but not the least, did you attempt a system restore?

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Riddle_Decipher

Thanks a lot for your support and my apologies for the delayed response.

Let me quickly respond to your questions and then provide you with an update

• Does this happen on any webcam/video call software you use or is it specific to one particular application?
    • No, I am not using any particular software beyond what may have been installed by default in my HP
  • Which application are you using?
    • So far it has happened with skype, zoom and google hangouts
  • When was the last time it worked fine?
    • I think perhaps the first 1-2 days after I purchased the laptop?
  • And last but not the least, did you attempt a system restore?

As an update on my end, after doing some research I updated the drivers for the  Graphics card on Friday. The problem seems to have disappeared, but I will keep you posted. For the time being, would it make sense to leave this thread open until we confirm this issue has been resolved?

Have a very nice day,

Manuel

HP Recommended

@Manuel00 That's awesome, I'm glad its been sorted, and absolutely, you could take a few days to observe the device and get back to us with the results,

We'll be right here and happy to help.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.