muscleCarr01
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Mousepad buttons are not working

HP-Compaq Presario CQ62
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi! First off, I am new to the HP community (as of this post), so please correct me if I do something wrong here. 🙂

My good-ol' veteran laptop, my HP Compaq Presario CQ62, has had some problems with the mouse buttons recently. They're not disabled in any way, and were working fine a couple weeks ago. They don't work most of the time but every now and then the right click works, but rarely. I've tried everything - any help here? I'm having to tap the mousepad, which I really hate. Feels like I'm tapping on a rock. It runs Windows 10, 64-bit and is still super fast and has really been through the wringer, but still perfect. So what should I do? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Retired
Retired
2,245 2,120 146 292
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @muscleCarr01

Welcome to the HP Support Forum. I hope you enjoy your experience here. 

Let me assure you that you're 'doing it right,' in clearly describing your issue. I only require one further piece of information and then I will advise you accordingly. What's your product number? If you're not sure how to find that information, please click here for instructions: http://ow.ly/Sblkw

Regards, 

E-roq
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
muscleCarr01
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello! I am very sorry for my late reply. It is a Compaq Presario CQ61-410US

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation