Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hello, I have a hp probook i3 4320s, and recently i buy a new lg led tv, my problem is my new tv cant get signal from my laptop, please help me, thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hmmm, so the screen is black without telling no signal?
That means there is signal to the tv but don't why i can't display graphics.

Refer to:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows7/automatically-get-recommended-drivers-and-updates-for-yo...

Then refer to (in order please):

https://sites.google.com/a/mhelp4u.com/mhelp4u-com/windows/windows-7/how-to-scan-for-hardware-change...

Sorry because of different timezone I might not be able to help/reply you right away.IF that happens I deeply apologize!
**Click the White thumb if you like the answer.**
**Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem and only solves your problem, if you have any more questions please ask, this also helps others to solve related issues.**
Feel yourself like home here, we are all happy to help, if you have an question reply or start a topic or pm me or an expert.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Press Fn and F4 on your computer to switch to projector mode.

For windows 8 then Picture of Windows logo key+P

Sorry because of different timezone I might not be able to help/reply you right away.IF that happens I deeply apologize!
**Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem and only solves your problem, if you have any more questions please ask, this also helps others to solve related issues.**
Feel yourself like home here, we are all happy to help, if you have an question reply or start a topic or pm me or an expert.
HP Recommended

Thank you Derek.

I changed to projector mode but still cant get the signal, the tv read the hdm1 but cant connect to it, my tv is a LG LED TV 32LB56.

i dont know what happens.

HP Recommended

Hmmm, so the screen is black without telling no signal?
That means there is signal to the tv but don't why i can't display graphics.

Refer to:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows7/automatically-get-recommended-drivers-and-updates-for-yo...

Then refer to (in order please):

https://sites.google.com/a/mhelp4u.com/mhelp4u-com/windows/windows-7/how-to-scan-for-hardware-change...

HP Recommended

Thank you so much Derek, now i can watch movies :D, runs smoothly.

HP Recommended

Glad it worked.

It was just that your graphics drivers outdated.

HP Recommended

Please feel yourself like home, if you have any questions feel free to ask me or start a topic and the hp experts ( I am not one of them) will help you shortly.

Thanks for visiting HP forums, have a great one!

HP Recommended

Don't know if either of you can help me! But having the exact problem with my probook 430, it's windows 10. Please help! All I want is to be able to play things on my laptop and they appear on the overhead projector screen!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.