4 1 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Pavilion x360 default screen font size

Pavilion x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have this touchscreen x360 for about a month now and the font on the screen constantly changes size to 75% of the size or 66% etc.  I have to press the return to default size button at the top right of this screen in the url each time. What do I change so that the screen font remains at 100% all the time? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
14,461 14,098 715 1,905
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Pavilion x360 default screen font size

Hi @Aodhán

Thank you for your query. What is your specific model of Pavilion x360? HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?  

I understand that you have had your HP notebook for about a month, but the font on the screen constantly changes. You would like it to remain at 100%. Have you done all the Windows updates? Have you tried running the Windows troubleshooter? Have you run the HP Support Assistant to aid with acquiring HP updates?  Have you checked for viruses and malware? Here is a link to HP Products - Changing Display Settings, Background Image, Icons, and Screen Saver (Windows 10, 7) that may also help.

Thank you for participating in the HP Forums! We want to help you as well as others who may experience a similar issue. Please consider marking the post that resolves your issue as "Accept as Solution”  to help other community members! To say thanks for the assistance, please click the “Thumbs Up Icon” below.

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation