Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
pooja_Aroraa Student
Student
0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Problem in playing video using Media Players. The video breaks too much.

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When I play a video, it goes smoothly for approximately 1 minute and then it breaks a lot and pixels start to break. Please help.

1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
228 19 37
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Problem in playing video using Media Players. The video breaks too much.

Hello @pooja_Aroraa,

Welcome to the HP Forums! Please take a few moments to review the forum guidelines so you can get the most out of the Support Community!

I understand you are experiencing issues when watching videos on the notebook. Does this issue seem to happen when you are running off just the battery or when you are using the power adapter? Do you notice a difference if you are watching something downloaded or from a CD/DVD compared to something streamed online? What other media players have you tried?

Please provide the product number for your notebook, so I may be able to provide documents specific for your system.

You can begin by using the Windows Media Player troubleshooter and following these steps for video playback issues. You may also want to check the power option settings, as the notebook may be reducing system performance in an attempt to conserve power.

Please let me know how this goes. If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the Accept as Solution button down below in this message.

Thanks!

Please click the Thumbsup.JPG below to show you like/appreciate my post or to simply say thanks!

Please share what worked for you with others by marking the post as solved by clicking the Accept as Solution button.

Thanks - I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation