10-05-2017 09:45 AM
I have this laptop less than a year and was not hit or pulled,but it shares my image in 4 with One black band în The middle? What happened to The image?
10-06-2017 01:17 PM
Hey there! @Dianamihaela, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!
I understand you have display issues with your laptop.
Don't worry I'll try to help you out.
Did you make any software or hardware changes on your PC?
Does the issue persist in BIOS?
As you mentioned you see a black spot in the middle of the screen.
If the issue does not persist in BIOS try updating the graphics driver and BIOS on your PC.
Try performing a BIOS default on your PC and check if it helps.
- Turn off the computer and wait five seconds.
- Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
- On the BIOS Setup screen, press F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.
- Press F10 to Save and Exit.
- Use the arrow keys to select Yes, then press Enter when asked Exit Saving Changes?
- Follow the prompts to restart your computer.
Also, Uninstall the graphics driver from device manager and install the latest drivers and BIOS from the links below.
You can try updating the drivers on your PC using HP support assistant.
Refer this article to know more information about using HP support assistant.
Refer this article to further troubleshoot display issues with your PC.
If you see the black spot in BIOS, it is certainly a hardware issue with your PC.
Please contact HP support for service options.
Link to contact HP.
If the solution provided worked for you, please mark accepted solution for this post.
Let me know how it goes!
I hope you have a great day! 🙂
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee