Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Dear HP,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Online & Mail Order

The issue that I have experienced was: First, this order was to be delivered on the 15th of April. I waited all day for this to get delivered but only to find out around 5:30pm that the delivery driver marked it’s as not been able to deliver as no one was home. That was a lie. I called parcel force immediately and they assured me someone will deliver it the next day which was the 16th of April. The deliver guy delivered it at 9.01 am but I was handed a black plastic bag, there was no box or anything. In the plastic bag there were just 2 items which as the laptop bag and wireless mouse. I looked at the parcel again and I noticed it says 1of 1 so I called HP immediately to tell them that I only got a plastic bag and told them what was in the bag, they requested for pictures and other information, which I provided. I believe a laptop can not be delivered in a plastic bag. Okay they told me they will do an investigation, I made sure I was calling from time to time to follow up with the case. Sometimes am been assured that the item will be delivered on Verizon’s occasion and they they have request for them to deliver the parcel. You can listen to all the voice recording of all my calls. Sometimes am been told that it’s on the last stage and it will get delivered which they never did. At some points the advisor also said I could cancel the order and get a refund but because I just wanted the item so I said I will need a replacement instead. Then today the 8th of May I called only for the advisor in the phone telling me the claim as been rejected that according to them the items were delivered. I don’t know how else I can shout this that the item wasn’t delivered, I only got the laptop bag and the wireless mouse in a plastic bag, plastic bags like when your order items from Amazon or clothing shops. I need this issue reviews again. I need the proof of what it weight when it left HP store, when it hit to parcel force and when it left for delivery, that way we can work out where exactly it went missing. And a proof that it was the weight when it hit to me. I need all my calls listen too as well. This is a lot of money and I can’t afford to let it go. This need an urgent investigation. I am ready to report this to the trading standard, financial Ombudsman and all social network to be aware of this day light robbery.

See below what I receive.

It occurred on: 2024-04-15

This meant that I am mentally drained, depressed, I can’t concentrate. This has taking a toll on my mental health. I can’t believe this is happen with such a big company like this.

I can’t even think straight. Constant headache. This is affecting my entire family, with children on the spectrum.

I need a refund or replace the item I paid for with my money.

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by Trading Standards, I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply to this email address.

Yours faithfully,

Deborah cree

Registered email address [personal information removed]
Order number [personal information removed]

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Debbiecree 

This is a courtesy message -

Your issue is outside of our ability to resolve within our HP Community.

HP Community moderators have been notified and are aware of your concerns.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Request for Review – Please Read

A request has been submitted to our HP Community moderators for review and evaluation of your concern.

Worth Noting

• Our HP Community is a peer-to-peer user group.
  • We are not HP Technical Support -- We are not associated with HP Sales, Service, or Warranty.
  • Our request for assistance on your behalf does not guarantee HP will respond nor does our request influence the outcome.
  • The time frame (how long it takes) to receive a response from HP is not controlled by the Community.

Important

• HP does not free-post HP Support numbers on the Internet.  Not.  Not in secret, not in chat, not in pop-ups, and not so a nice technician can call you back, sneak into your computer, and then tell you your computer is full of bugs.

• Be wary of any posted messages in the Community containing phone or email links – these are likely scammers who mean you harm.

• Please do not post any personal information in the Community.  We are a public resource.

HP Support  HP World-Wide Support

Select your region and follow the prompts

NOTE:  HP Instant Ink has separate hours and a separate contact:  HP Instant Ink Support

Reminder for all who are reading

Please do not post text or images on our public website that includes any private information.

What?'

Doing so is an invitation to those who might use the information to trick you with lies and schemes (scammers).

Who?

Bad people troll the Internet looking for ways to obtain your information - don't just hand it out to thieves.

Thanks.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community --

People who own, use, and support HP devices.

Click Yes to say Thank You

Question / Concern Answered, Click my Post "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.