Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi @mohilmy

Thank you for posting back.

I recommend you to follow the steps in the below video and check if it helps.

http://hp.care/2iaeVtk

Let me know how it works.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi  The Fossette 

Thank you for  trying to help me to pass this hard issue....., 

I've seen this video before and all those methods, and Unfortunately  doesn't solve the issue even when you sent it yesterday i've tried 2 times but still nothing.

I have to force the PC to shut down from the power button every time if i left it for while or i press  go sleep in the power options ,   now i made it never goes to sleep  again!!!:smileysad:

But i wish you can help me to find solution!

Best regards 
Mohilmy 

HP Recommended

Hello, @mohilmy

Thanks for the update! I would like to jump in with a suggestion 🙂

Go to http://hp.care/2lrE14H Did you perform all the steps mentioned under "The computer does not wake up from sleep or hibernate mode" & "Sleep and Hibernate issues after upgrading to Windows 10"?

If done, then I would suggest performing a system recovery. 

System recovery is the last step to troubleshoot this issue. This option reformats the system drive (usually C:), reinstalls the original operating system and reinstalls all the original hardware drivers and software. All you save files will be lost and your computer will be formatted to the day you purchased the machine. Hence make sure to backup all your important files before you try this step.

Go to http://hp.care/2d8t85o and follow the steps under " Recovery when Windows 10 does not start correctly" to perform the recovery.

Let me know if that helps!

Good luck 🙂

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Thank you  all  for trying to help,  but i think it's BIG issue and not  way to be fixed.
 I did every step 4 times and i did  the recovery  and i made the steps in both page you guys  sent me  and still the same it work for 1 time and next time the computer  screen goes black and everything stuck  !!! 
pressing the power button the only  way to  shut down the Pc !!!
 i did check more  steps 

1. I created a new power plan and switched it.
  2. I have disabled hybrid sleep, Wake timers, etc. within the power plan.
  3. I have disabled User shares from the PC.
  4. I have run the Power Troubleshooter, which found no issues.
  5. I have inspected all my hardware settings, see below for a more detailed report.
  6. I have also inspected my system logs for any events that might cause the PC to not go into sleep, to no avail.

Best Regards 

HP Recommended

Hi @mohilmy

Thank you for posting back.

I recommend you to contact phone support to further diagnose the issue.

Follow below steps to contact phone support.

Step 1. Open link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/
Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect
Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
Step 4. Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get phone number

Take care!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you  

I  will try it even  my Pc out if guarantee !

Best reagrds! 

Cheers! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.