Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Spectre 15t-ch0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I was searching for Precision Touchpad driver for Spectre 15t-ch0xx.

Is there anyone who knows if HP will release this type of driver for Spectre?

If not, the drivers from another model (like Envy 17t-ce000, version 19.5.35.21 Rev.B) can be made to work on Spectre with Win 1903?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@SPACONS
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Please note that the Precision drivers are Microsoft generic drivers. In this scenario, I would suggest here is to uninstall the touchpad drivers and then update it from our HP support website.

Let's try:

1. Press Windows key + X and go to Device Manager.
  2. In the Device Manager window find your touchpad drivers.
  3. Right-click them, and select Uninstall.
  4. Select the option to delete the driver package from the system.

Once done, restart the computer and then update the Bios, Chipset and touchpad drivers from HP support website, using this link or download the drivers using HP Support Assistant.

To download and install HP support assistant on your PC. It should automatically download and install the latest updates and drivers for your PC.

Refer this link to know how to use HP support assistant.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.